We have a new HR Coordinator position based with our Caerphilly based client. This role is a full time position and would be a great opportunity for a candidate ambitious to pursue a career in HR. this role offers 22 days holidays + bank holidays a competitive pensions scheme and a flexible benefits scheme. My client offers a great working environment, professional and modern offices with an onsite car park. The HR team are very experienced and well established. The team is personable and hard working, this role has been created to support the wider team during a time of positive change and projects. This is a permanent role.
* Support business values, aims and culture across the site.
* Coordination of various L&D initiatives
* Support Recruitment activity and support starters and leavers process including on-boarding, induction and exit interviews
* Maintain employee and training records
* Support the wider HR team with HR correspondence administration
* Provide support on generalist activity (attend meetings, analysis and report on data)
My client requires a candidate with:
* Proven work experience in a similar position
Job found on: