Our client, a charitable organisation based in Cardiff, is currently recruiting for an HR Advisor on a fixed term contract for 12 months.
The position is due to start as soon as possible on a full time basis and the salary on offer is £25,250.
The ideal candidate will have recent experience in managing complex casework and ideally have a CIPD qualification
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Managing varying caseloads for absence and wellbeing, employee relations and change management for all business units, ensuring the attainment of organisational KPIs for people management issues
* Working independently and autonomously to manage complex casework, which includes occasional travel to sites around Wales
* Actively promoting and supporting the implementation of HR policies and procedures
* Coaching managers in developing their own people management skills
* Deputising for the HR Manager in regards to the Corporate Health Standard assessment
Job found on: