Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary: Circa £37,000 + Overtime, Training, Progression
Shifts: 4 on 4 off – Nights (6pm-6am)
Our client is seeking a Maintenance Electrician to be part of a multi-functional engineering team providing ‘hands on’ electrical & technical support to both production and other internal functions throughout the factory, whilst aiming to achieve key targets within their departmental environment.
Main Responsibilities include:
* To carry out essential planned maintenance and complete necessary repairs to keep the factory in good working order.
* Provide electrical maintenance cover through effective and efficient response to plant breakdowns throughout the factory.
* Learning necessary skills to be able to operate all areas of plant to ensure correct operation following maintenance work.
Experience and Qualifications include:
* Recognised Electrical Engineering Apprenticeship & Qualification.
* Minimum requirements for qualification are to City & Guilds in Electrical Engineering and...
Job found on: