Are you an experienced GLP Study Director who is looking for a new exciting job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a GLP Study Director to join a leading company based in the Yorkshire area.
As the GLP Study Director you will be responsible for performing and managing GLP analytical studies, which may include method development and validation phases plus test item analysis. These studies may be applied to a wide range of test items (substances, compounds, formulations, investigational or commercial products, raw materials).
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the GLP Study Director will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for managing and delivering revenue generating laboratory based GLP analytical studies, applying diverse techniques to a wide range of test items and study types. You will act as Study Director / Principal Scientist for studies / phases to which you are appointed to, under the GLP and cGMP standards.
2. As the study director, you will be holding study kick off meetings and peer review data and reports generated by other colleagues. You will need to ensure adequate and timely responses to audits from regulators.
3. You will also be responsible for monitoring the transfer of all study data, test items and reports to the relevant archive at the conclusion of a study, in accordance with the company's standard procedures.
4. You will be developing new, and building on, existing client and customer relationships whilst promoting the services that the company can offer.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the GLP Study Director we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in analytical chemistry or related scientific field and previous experience of GLP Study Director for regulatory GLP studies is essential.
2. Proven industry experience in an analytical GLP setting is strongly preferred as well as practical experience in developing and validating analytical methods.
3. A background in chromatography techniques, combined with experience of 5-batch analysis, ILV and GLP studies for the agrochemical, pesticides and biocides sector is of particular interest
Key Words: GLP Study Director | Study Manager | Chromatography | Analytical Chemistry | Method Development and Validation | Good Laboratory Practice | Agrochemical | Pesticides | Biocides
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Job found on: