XCL Group are currently recruiting for a small architectural company based in West Yorkshire, they specialise within Residential and Commercial sectors.
* Providing design/technical support
* Preparing design and construction documents
* Providing assistance to project teams and other staff members as required on all project phases
* Ensure design / details conform to the latest building regulations and technical standards
* Providing a practical and methodical approach to solving problems, working to fixed budgets and working within deadlines
* Assistance with planning applications, Building Regulations applications on both domestic and commercial projects.
* Inspection of building work on site & running projects (dependent on level of experience
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a similar position.
* Applications from Architectural Technologists and Technicians at all levels, from junior to senior.
* Fully proficient in AutoCAD (the ability to use Archi-Cad and Photoshop would be an advantage)
* Able to deliver technical drawings and details to a high standard
* Able to work effectively to tight deadlines
* Possess a strong knowledge of the current building regulations
* Have good presentation and communication skills
* Be passionate about what they do and be pro-active
* Will enjoy working as part of a small close-knit team
Job found on: