To support Print Manager with all Digital Print activities within the print room. To support with running of the Digital Print machine and operations to produce all fabric orders for printed roll textiles for interiors along with made up printed products such as cushions and printed towels. Support to the Print Manager on order processing and order management as needed.
Skills and Knowledge:
* Ability to work well in a small team as well as to manage tasks independently
* Excellent eye for detail in responsibility for quality issues
* Good time management and organisational skills with ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
* Ability to problem solve with positive and adaptable approach to work
* Good communication skills for team working and customer contact as needed
* Computer literature with aptitude for systems
Experience and Qualifications:
* Proven experience within a similar role but training will be provided on operation of Digital Print machine and relevant systems.
Key Performance Indicators:
* Digital Print products including fabrics to be printed within allocated time frame and processed for despatch to customers
* Zero or minimal quality issues relating to printed products and processing
* Growth in digital print sales year on year
Office/Print Room based in Bradford so would be suited to a locally based candidate with a keenness to learn new skills and work within a small team.
The above job description is a guide to the work you may be required to undertake but does not form part of your contract of employment and may change from time to time to reflect changing circumstances
Job found on: