The accounts assistant role, is a busy role where you will be given training. You will be working within a busy finance function supporting the credit control and purchase ledger functions.
The client's focus is manufacturing products for a variety of clients. They are based close to the A470 and they also have free parking on site. The site is also easily accessible from Cardiff, Newport and Caerphilly County by bus with public transport passing the client site every 20 minutes.
As a Accounts Assistant you would be:
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Monitoring bank transactions
- Making Payments
- Running reports
- Writing Letters
- Answering calls
The successful candidate for the Accounts Assistant role will:
- Have worked in an office environment previously
- Ideally have worked with ERP systems such as Oracle or SAP
- Or have recently finished or be studying their AAT / Degree or ACCA and looking for an opportunity to break into finance/accounts
Job found on: