Customer Service Advisor, Hull £19 120 increasing to £19 719 after probation plus benefits & reward scheme
Start Date: 29th July 2019
Interviews: 19th June 2019
If you love customer service and are motivated by making life easier for others, you'll enjoy working here. The offices are lovely and the benefits and rewards are great too, with a pay-rise after probation and other attractive benefits including:
* 23 days paid annual leave (plus bank holidays) rising to 25 days (plus bank holidays) after 3 years' service, and 27 days (plus bank holidays) after 8 years' service
* Discounts at over 100 high street retailers
* Childcare voucher scheme
* Private medical insurance
* Employee assistance programme
* Life insurance
* Employee of the month awards
* Comprehensive induction training and on-going support
Furthermore, previous call centre experience isn't necessary. As long as you have relevant customer service experience then you'll be a great addition to the team. We offer fantastic training and on going support to ensure you will be a confident and happy customer service advisor.
Please note you'll also need to pass a criminal...
Job found on: