A large number of opportunities have become available for Warehouse Operatives to join one of the UK’s market leading online businesses. Our client is part of a global active group of retailers operating in over 30 countries worldwide.
As a Warehouse Operative you will contribute to the continued success of the business through accurate and efficient processing of orders and returns; ensuring customers’ expectations are exceeded.
What’s in it for you?
* Potential to receive a permanent contract
* Career progression opportunities once permanent with the client
* Ongoing regular hours
* Potential to earn up to £12 per hour
* Premium rate of pay after 10pm
* Retail and gym membership discounts
* Subsidised canteen
* Free parking
* Full training provided by experienced instructors
* Additional overtime opportunities
* No uniform – Allowing you to wear your own clothes and feel comfortable.
* Efficiently and effectively receiving & storing goods inwards following internal processes and procedures
* To provide flexibility around your regular working hours
* Pick our customer orders ensuring a high level of quality and productivity
* Accurately pack and ship our customer orders to ensure we meet customers' high expectations
* Relocate products using fork lifts, pump trucks and power pallet trucks
* Exceed weekly Units Per Hour (UHR) targets
* Adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards
The successful candidate:
* Strong work ethic
* Able to work late shifts and weekends if required
* Punctual and flexible
* Committed to working long term
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work to and achieve targets
* Driven, determined and self-motivated
* Excellent customer service
Warehouse experience is preferred for this role but similar experience such as labouring, order picking, labelling, logistics, factory work, production and packing will be considered.
Stafforce is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Job found on: