Administrator – NHS
Temporary - 12 weeks
Paying £9.18 per hour – BAND 2
Birmingham – B5
Monday – Friday 08.30 – 16.45
Are you an experienced Administrator?
Are you competent on RiO and Carestream?
Are you available immediately and able to commit to the duration of the role?
If yes, we would love to hear from you!
As Administrator, you will be:
• Scanning patient correspondence and documents into EPR and Carestream in a timely manner
• Inputting referrals into RiO
• Sending letters to patients
• Dealing with correspondence, emails and letters
• Updating the systems
• Carrying out general administrative duties
You will be:
• Competent on RiO and Carestream – desirable
• An experienced Administrator, with skills and knowledge ideally gained within a clerical role within the NHS
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, effective all levels
• Organised and self-motivated to do
• Available immediately and happy to commit to the duration of the role
Plum Personnel Ltd will pay the associated costs for your Occupational Screening and the Mandatory Training (essential) – this will be at a reduced fee of £30 which will be deducted from your pay over the first 3-weeks or on completion of your assignment (whichever comes first).
PLEASE NOTE - ALL CANDIDATES MUST ATTEND OUR OFFICES FOR A FULL INTERVIEW AND PROVIDE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK DOCUMENTS AS WELL AS PROVIDE 3 YEARS OF REFERENCING AND UP TO 10-YEARS OF WORK HISTORY (INCLUDING ANY GAPS)
Plum Personnel is a recruitment consultancy providing recruitment and employment services for job seekers and employers in Solihull, Birmingham, Coventry and Warwickshire.
We are totally committed to customer service and the principles of equality and diversity in recruitment and employment.
Our recruitment process is always based on your relevant skills, potential and achievements for the job advertised. Your application will be carefully considered in line with the skills, experience and knowledge required for this role and other similar jobs that may be of interest.
We will contact you within 48-hours of your job application if you are selected.
If you do not hear from us within this timeframe it means your application for this job has not been successful on this occasion.
We cannot retain your details in line with GDPR so do please respond to future roles of interest. If you have previously registered with Plum Personnel for permanent or temporary recruitment and employment opportunities and are interested in this job role do please contact us directly (phone number removed) or (url removed)
Job found on: