Location: Bridgend, Glamorgan
Salary: Competitive, dependent upon experience
Contract: Full time, 6 months Fixed term
Astra Games Limited, a market leading force in the international gaming industry is seeking a Sales Administrator on a 6-month fixed term contract to join their team in Bridgend.
The Role - Sales Administrator
• Processing and updating sales orders.
• Liaise with key personnel within the organisation, ranging from production staff to Directors.
• Communicate effectively with internal departments to manage machine content change.
• Develop and maintain various databases.
• Maintain accurate records of all continuing projects.
• Updating various Excel spreadsheets for the department.
• Scanning, Recording and Filing documents.
• Creating JIRA’s as and when required.
• Develop and maintain KPIs for your area of responsibility.
• Preparing sales report figures.
• Assist with any other related admin duties
Sales Administrator - The Person:
Candidates must have a good standard of education, roughly 2 years’ experience in an administrative role, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Excellent Microsoft Office skills, in particular, Excel, are also essential for this role. Candidates must have the ability to work well with internal departments and external customers, with a professional and approachable manner. Knowledge of, or experience within the gaming industry would be a distinct advantage.
About the Company:
Astra Games Limited is part of the world renowned Novomatic Group of Companies. Astra Games products are highly accessible in the gaming industry with a strong presence in arcades, licensed betting offices, casinos and bingo halls in the UK and Europe and our online gaming content is visible on numerous reputable websites. This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading force within the international gaming industry supplying video gambling games to multiple markets and platforms. For more information about our company, visit our website.
Candidate CV’s will be kept on file for a period of 6 months before deletion.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY” today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please
Job found on: