Are you an experienced Cloud Engineer looking to take the next natural step in your career? Are you an AWS specialist, but feel your current employer is not giving you the freedom to utilise your skills?
Do you want to work for a company who are continually investing in technology? If so then this really is the next role for you!
I am recruiting for an Senior Cloud Engineer to work for an established organisation in Leeds. This is a growth role, born out of technology expansion. The client has recently gone through a major greenfield infrastructure migration to AWS, so the role is to support this client going forward be being the AWS SME on site.
Working within an established team, you will play a large part in leading the technical strategy around cloud migration and adopt a team of Engineers to work you directly. This is a truly ‘hands on’ role with a mix of BAU and Project work, with plenty of planned projects over the next 12 months to keep you .
Technical Skills Required:
* CoreAWS services including exposure to:
* EC2, S3, Lambda, VPC, EBS, Route53, Direct Connect, CloudWatch, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudTrail & Cloud Formation & Configuration
* Configuration & deployment of MS Exchange, Office365, Windows Server 2012/2016 in AWS
* Configuration & deployment of Linux environments – RedHat/RHEL (CentOS/Ubuntu considered)
* Apache Web Server, IIS, PHP, MySQL (Lamp Stack)
* DevOps experience including Cloud Automation with
* Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, JSON
* SQL 2016+ Config within AWS including backup/restore, clustering & replication
This is technical role and not a design role, so candidates who have worked within operational Cloud teams will only be considered. The role may lead to a more design/architectural role, but the immediate focus is on proving your value as a hands-on Senior Engineer.
An excellent basic salary is available for the right candidate, as part of my client’s continued efforts to source and retain the best talent for this role. A generous 25 days holiday (plus statutory) plus annual bonus and leading pension plan is available for the right candidate.
Any interested candidates should forward an up to date CV for immediate interview. Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role
Job found on: