We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Development Manager to join our established TPS business in Leeds.
Reporting to the TPS Manager, the Sales Development Manager is responsible for professionally representing the TPS brand, building and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with new and existing customers, whilst achieving allocated sales targets. The role also carries the responsibility for being a brand champion, demonstrating and providing expert knowledge, advice and support, when engaging with customers.
In order to be successful for the Sales Development Manager position, you must:
* Be a self-starter with a proven track record in building strong relationships and achieving sales targets in a B2B environment
* Have extensive customer account management experience with a real passion for providing excellent customer service
* Have a passion or interest in the automotive industry or parts
* Have a full clean UK driving licence
* Be IT literate, preferably with a good working knowledge of ETKA, SAP and MS Excel
Skills you will require:
* The ability to provide an exceptional customer service experience
* Performance orientated with proven selling and negotiation skills
* Able to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
* Ability to work with a team as well as on own initiative
* Be able to communicate effectively and build strong relationships with all key stakeholders
* A passion or interest in the automotive industry
What we can offer you:
* A genuine platform for you to develop your career and skills through our industry leading training and development programmes.
* A VWG induction programme that provides you all of the knowledge for you to excel in the workplace
* An honest and trustworthy place of work with an opportunity to join an exceptionally knowledgeable team of industry professionals
As the UK’s largest prestige motor retail group we provide an outstanding working environment and exciting career opportunities. We are incredibly committed to being the best company to work for and actively promote our culture of working together as ‘One Team’ and ‘Delighting Our Customers’.
If you believe you’re who we’re looking for please send in your CV and a covering letter
Job found on: