Two Java Developers are sought by a global travel software provider to join their development team based in Halifax. The company offers their customers a full and integrated enterprise system consisting of e-commerce, mobile apps, and a core Java application.
As a Java Developer, you'll undergo the company`s comprehensive induction program to become familiar with everything they do.
You'll then join a team of 12, being involved in the design, analysis and implementation of a whole host of different projects within an Enterprise Java environment.
This is a great opportunity for a Junior Java Developer with some experience to develop your skillset in modern Agile technologies including Spring 3, Gradle, Git, Jira and Team City, and for an experienced Java Developer to broaden your experience working at a small, tight-knit company using a range of technologies.
The successful Java Developer should have most of the following:
- Previous experience in standard Java development
- Exposure to the Spring Framework
- Exposure to web services technologies (HTML/SOAP/REST)
- Databases (JDBC/SQL)
- Knowledge of versioning Source Control systems (CVS/Git)
- Good experience in Object Oriented design and development
- Experience in the use of Java application servers (Tomcat/JBoss)
- Creative and forward thinking
- Fault diagnosis and resolution experience
- Excellent spoken and written English
- £20,000 - £28,000 salary depending on experience
- Private medical
- 20 days holiday for first two years, then rising by 1 day per year to a maximum of 25 days
Java Developer - Java, HTML, SOAP, REST, Version Control, OOP
Halifax, West Yorkshire
£20,000 - £28,000 depending on experience + benefits
Job found on: