Role: Customer Service Representative
Location: Willerby, Hull
Hours: Full time, Mon – Thurs, 8.30am - 5pm with a 4.30pm finish on Friday.
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Duration: 3-month contract
Providing business customers with a first-class service, supporting them with their new orders, all general enquiries and any delivery or invoice issues.
* Speaking with business customers and processing new orders
* Accurately entering new orders onto the system according to deadlines
* Investigating and resolving any queries relating to either delivery or invoice issues
* Informing the business customer of offers that relate to the quantity of their order
* Proving quotes for cost of products as well as costs for deliver/freight
* Keeping the business customer aware of new products that may be of value to them
* Liaising with various internal departments including finance, warehouse, sales etc.
* Communication with hauliers regarding deliveries
* Query investigation and complaint resolution
* General office administration: data entry, emails, order processing, updating various IT systems, producing quotations etc.
* Following company policy and procedures to maintain quality standards
* Dealing with customer queries/complaints
* Prioritising daily workloads, meeting deadlines and supporting colleagues
* Attend weekly departmental meetings to provide updates and share information
Key Skill Requirements
* Customer Service experience within an office environment
* Order processing / administration
* Computer literate: MS office, word, excel, email and databases
* Effective problem solver
Job found on: