CUSTOMER SERVICES AND SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
£19,000 - £22,000 (DOE)
Our client, a Software as a Service (SaaS) company that makes it easier for clients to find and capture new sales leads across a wide range of industries and sectors are seeking a Customer Services and Support Representative to join their successful, growing business. This role will offer the opportunity to become an essential part of the team in an ambitious company who have goals to become recognised and acknowledged as the market leader in their field. Your mission is to contribute to the successful growth of the business and become a pivotal member of the team.
You will be someone who is naturally warm, approachable with energy and enthusiasm and is comfortable being part of an integrated team. You will be an enterprising, resourceful and considerate individual who enjoys building rapport and relationships with customers. You will be a real people person with a passion to help and an attentive listener who can quickly and effectively connect with customers to understand their needs and address and resolve issues in a calm and professional manner under pressure. You will have good communication, organisation, flexible and technical/IT skills, will be strong at managing and achieving targets and objectives whilst balancing several tasks at the same time. You will align with our ethos of integrity, professionalism, collaboration and open communications while contributing to creating a relaxed and productive working atmosphere. You will have a good sense of humour, enjoying working in a team and want to be part of creating a fun and positive atmosphere in the company.
- Be the main point of contact for our customers by responding to emails, telephone calls and live chats.
- Provide regular online demonstrations, webinars and arrange training events for our customers and on-boarding of new customers.
- Coordinating with Virtual Assistants (VA) to manage customers sales leads follow up process.
- Update the CRM systems to maintain accurate records of customer interactions and actions.
- Track and monitor customer "churn" rates and implement strategies to reduce future churn rates.
- Coordinate and liaise with technical teams to resolve customer's technical issues and identify product and service improvements and future system enhancements.
- Coordinate with existing and previous customers to obtain feedback and collate and present the information to the team.
- Develop and implement workflows and processes to enhance the customers journey, systemise the business and improve efficiencies.
- Develop educational information (including online tutorials, user videos, help centre, etc) that customers (and prospects) can access to maximise their subscription.
- Obtain testimonials and referrals from customers and coordinate with the marketing team.
- Upsell services to existing customers.
- Representing the company at events or conferences.
- Generate and manage leads, build relationships and organise your daily work schedule to drive inbound and outbound calls, including cold calling prospects.
- Providing support to the marketing teams and office admins, as required.
- Coordinating with prospects and customers, as required.
- Being able to muck in with whatever is needed to make sure everything is running smoothly!
- Working with the directors to ensure monthly targets are achieved.
- Experience and knowledge of using Google drive and systems and "office" suite of products.
- Previous experience of using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and processes.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a customer service environment, ideally in a startup/scaleup business.
- Proactive self-starter and a team worker.
- Comfortable and confident telephone manner when talking to prospects, customers and suppliers.
- Confident and comfortable to hold face-to-face conversations with prospects, customers and suppliers and represent the company professionally and with personality.
- You must be a non smoker.
Benefits & incentives
- Flexible 37-hour working week (Standard hours: Mon to Thur: 9am to 5pm, Fri 9am to 4.30pm).
- Fantastic office environment with a picturesque view looking out over the River Humber.
- Comprehensive onboarding and training
- Competitive Salary of between £19-22k (depending on candidate experience) and target related bonuses.
- 25 days paid holiday (additional to bank holidays)
- Joining a modern company that is on a rapid growth trajectory that will provide you with the ability to grow your role as the company grows.
Feeling that you are an integral part of the business, not just an employee. You will be a key part of the success and growth of the business
Job found on: