We are recruiting for an engineering consultancy based in central London. This is an exciting role for a PA who has supported at senior level and is looking for a temp - perm role. ASAP start.
As Personal Assistant, the main focus of the role will be:
* Manage various forms of incoming communication to 3 Directors ensuring messages and enquiries are responded to and concluded.
* Seek opportunities to take on tasks to relieve burden on the Leaders; proactively re-allocate tasks to more appropriate owners.
* Manage, and take complete ownership of, Leader’s diary.
* Establish protocols for actioning email, manage the Leader’s task list, share information with others as appropriate.
* Prepare meeting papers; source input, chase others for input, collate and format, issue documents/presentations to meet deadlines.
* Proofreading, grammar and sense checks, troubleshoot formatting of reports, presentations and other documents.
* Attend meetings and record, transcribe and distribute minutes as required.
* Take ownership and make all necessary travel arrangements for the Leader. Understand and manage logistics. Produce clear travel itinerary.
* Use appropriate systems to find and research information, data and intelligence for each Leader
* Take ownership of organising events
* Provide cover for other Assistants on confidential and urgent matters, working collaboratively with the Business Support Team during busy spells or periods of leave. Share and collaborate to maintain high standards.
Requirements and skills
Essential Skills and Knowledge
* Experience providing support at an executive level
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Sharepoint and other standard software, social media and communication tools.
* Excellent knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
* Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate with people at all levels in both technical and non-technical environments
* Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality
* Ability to manage others and delegate
* Excellent organisational skills
* Proven experience of producing correspondence and documents
* Able to work as part of a team or initiate and drive projects on your own
This role will interview week commencing 20th May and will start asap.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job
Job found on