We have a great vacancy available due to a colleague moving away after many years’ service! Are you the right person to fill our Receptionist / Administrator role at the CST office in Centennial Park, Elstree.
We are looking for someone with experience in a similar role with a polite and friendly disposition, good organisation skills and a “no job too small” attitude. The ability to interact with callers and occasional visitors in a professional and helpful manner is essential. Good communication skills – verbal and written are key along with the ability to multi-task. You will be answering switchboard calls from a range of clients and suppliers so will need to be versatile and able to work to deadlines. There is scope for progression to take on other duties including facilities management and sales support. Must have good MS Office skills and telephone experience. Must be able to work autonomously.
* Handling all incoming calls providing a positive and professional first impression
* Managing all reception related emails, correspondence, schedules, diaries
* Meet and greet of occasional visitors (issue visitor badges / induction / refreshments)
* Order all lunches for meetings / training and company days etc
* Organise gifts and events for special occasions (birthdays, retirement, Xmas etc)
* Processing all general administration (travel, accommodation, bookings, fleet management)
* Keep reception area, facilities and kitchens tidy and stocked (outside cleaner 3x a week)
* Tidying the meeting rooms and serving refreshments
* Checking all phone messages and delegating activity accordingly
* Photocopying, scanning and filing of paper records
* Receipt and credit card management
* Ordering and stocking of stationery, office supplies, refreshments, consumables, uniforms
* Liaison to outside services (clean team, tradesmen etc.) to book work and ensure complete
* Check areas / appliances at end of each day (lights, air-con units, heaters, windows, blinds etc.)
* Assist colleagues by good internet / research skills to source and satisfy tasks and requests
* Ad hoc administration and PA requests for the Managing Director
* Receptionist / Administration / Customer Service experience suitable for role
* A-Level / University level education preferred
* Excellent communicator both spoken and written
* Must be able to work within processes/procedures (we are ISO)
* ‘Meet and greet’ by phone / in-person giving a positive first impression of the company
* Good working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
* Reliable and trustworthy
* Smart appearance essential
What else do I need to know?
Applications - via CV Library. Start Date - available as a 3 month contract with a view to a permanent role OR from 01/06 to 31/08 as a summer post to suit a great student or graduate! References required.
Holiday - 28 days (pro-rata) inclusive of Bank holidays rising each year. Salary - £18 to £20k dependent on experience. Hours - Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.30 pm. Benefits - private Healthcare & Childcare Vouchers with a permanenet role. Free on-site parking. Social Committee organise fun and charity events - lunches, dinners, movie and theatre nights, holiday celebrations, wellness days, themed cooking days etc
Job found on