Procurement & Supply Chain Manager is required full time, to join a market leading Energy Metering, Energy billing, and Switching solutions.
As a Procurement Manager, you will be managing vendor relationships to ensure the supply chain is robust with optimum quality and cost efficiency.
We are looking to appoint an experienced Procurement Manager to manage purchasing operations and the supply of products and services to the company.
This role will be committed to ensuring cost-effective deals and building relationships with both existing and new suppliers to improve product quality and maximise value-for-money.
* Procurement Manager
* £40,000 + benefits
Key Result Areas
* Cost savings (to be agreed)
* Supplier KPI monitoring
* Vendor risk assessments
* Stockholding levels
* Collaborate with key individuals to ensure clear communication of the required specifications and expectations of the company
* Negotiate with vendors to secure favorable supply terms
* Devise and report on key supply chain metrics to reduce cost and improve efficiency
* Agree on budgets and track performance against it
* Perform vendor risk assessments and put in place risk mitigation plans as necessary
* Perform cost analysis and set appropriate benchmarks
* Partner with the warehousing manager to agree and monitor product assembly metrics and deliver on despatch targets
* Review and agree on supplier contract terms with legal input where appropriate. Conduct supplier audits.
* Review and improve the company’s current product assembly strategy
* Manage supply chain risk and lead times to ensure delivery risk is minimised. Engage with functional leaders to identify and source alternative or second source supplies.
* Work with IT to develop purchasing BI and report key metrics to the SMT
* Partner with Finance to ensure accurate product costings are maintained in Microsoft Dynamics NAV
As a successful candidate you will have a proven track record of success in a purchasing or procurement environment, ideally within the technology or energy billing/management sectors is advantageous.
Please send your CV now for an immediate response.
Location: Shipley, Bradford
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 –
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Job found on