Are you a dynamic Year 5 Teacher? Looking for a vibrant forward thinking School with career progression? Is active learning part of your ethos?
Then this School in Bradford needs you!
Randstad are assisting a three form entry School in Bradford in appointing a Year 5 Class Teacher on a permanent basis to start September 2018.
The School will offer you:
• Onsite parking
• Internal benefit package
• CPD Opportunities both internal and external
• High-quality resources and facilities
• Provide a safe learning environment for pupils
• Be well organised and innovative to promote pupil engagement
• Cater for the diverse needs of pupils in the classroom
• Be committed to ensure excellent pupil progress
• Work effectively as part of a team to plan in line with the National curriculum
• Be a positive role model to the pupils
• Communicate effectively with parents and colleagues in regards to development and plans
• Attend and contribute to phase meetings
The successful candidate will
• PGCE, B ED, GTP, SCITT and any other qualification that will award QTS
• Recent experience teaching
• Excellent organisation and creativity skills
• The ability to build a positive rapport with children
If you would like to discuss the role further please contact Chelsea at the Leeds office on (phone number removed) or alternatively email your CV across to Chelsea by clicking apply now!
All applicants will be subject to relevant safeguarding and DBS checks.
If this job is not for you but you know someone who may be interested in this role then we do offer a refer a friend scheme where you can get £300 worth of Love to shop vouchers
Job found on