Are you a Legal Secretary with fantastic Corporate Commercial experience who is seeking a part-time role of 3 or 4 days per week in Chester?
As Legal Secretary you will provide support to the Managing Partner and the Corporate / Commercial department to assist in operating at optimum efficiency.
General duties will include:
* Supporting with all administration duties as directed
* Attending clients in person and over the phone
* Preparing correspondence and documents through the case management system
* Filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
* Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch
* Collect and deliver mail to the post room
* Arrange for copying, scanning, binding and booking couriers
* Diary management to include booking appointments, travel and arrange meetings
* Provide reception cover when needed
The salary is based on a full-time equivalent salary of £20,00 - £22,000, plus a full range of benefits.
The ideal candidate will have a good basis of previous Corporate Commercial Legal Secretary experience with the necessary skills set to carry out the above duties.
If you wish to be considered for this Chester based role then please either simply apply or contact Leona Taylor at Sacco Mann.
Job found on: