Are you a talented, enthusiastic, passionate Teaching Assistant looking for a new opportunity? Maybe you've been working in Private Day Care settings and are looking to transition into a Primary School setting? Look no further!
CER are supporting a Primary School in Sheffield to appoint a Teaching Assistant to start in June 2019 in their EYFS setting on a full-time basis.
To be considered for the position of Teaching Assistant you will:
- Be passionate about the education of young learners
- Ideally be experienced working in a EYFS setting
- Be pro-active and able to work on own initiative
- Have an excellent knowledge of the EYFS National Curriculum
By teaming up with CER you will benefit from:
- The support of a Primary School specialist Consultant
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- Ongoing CPD and on the job training
To be considered, please call Devon Fieldhouse in the Sheffield office of CER or simply click 'apply now' to send your CV.
Job found on: