Post-completions Conveyancing Assistant / Paralegal
This established high street law firm based in Solihull is looking to recruit a post completions conveyancing legal assistant or paralegal to join their growing department. The role is a full time, permanent position and will offer you a supportive and progressive environment.
Based in Solihull, you will join the firms' conveyancing department and will be responsible for handling both post-completion and new business conveyancing work where your key duties will include:
- Sending AP1 and FR1 forms to The Land Registry
- Dealing with Land Registry requisitions ensuring OS1's are up to date
- Closing and completing files ready for archiving and reconciling monies
- Acting as the first point of contact for all new business enquiries
- Liaising with clients
- Key administrative duties
In order to be considered for this Post-completion Conveyancing Legal Assistant / Paralegal role based in Solihull, you must have previous experience handling post completion work, have an understanding of the conveyancing process, be confident in liaising with clients at all levels, along with having great attention to detail.
If this Post-completions conveyancing Legal Assistant / Paralegal role based in Solihull sounds of interest to you please click the apply now button.
Job found on