Maths Teacher – Suitable for Maths NQTs - North London
Do you want to be part of a team who takes pride in delivering innovative and enjoyable lessons to inspire students to love Mathematics?
Come and join a school who are really making a difference. A high-achieving and leading Primary School in North London are on the hunt for a Maths Teacher.
• Maths Teacher - North London
• Main or Upper Pay Scale – Inner London allowance
• Competitive Salary, Depending on experience
• Maths Teacher Role for September 2019 start
• Permanent, Full-Time Maths Teacher position
• Fantastic CPD programme
• Suitable for Maths NQTs
• Excellent NQT support & induction programme
• Mentoring from some of the best leaders in Education
• Maths Teacher post at a supportive secondary school
• Outstanding Maths Teacher post for experienced Teachers & NQTs
Person Specification for a Maths Teacher
This Maths Teacher post requires a determined, dynamic and diligent individual who can inspire all pupils by setting high expectations in the classroom. The Maths Teacher vacancy is open to those who have the skills to develop a positive learning environment which includes every child's needs. As a Maths Teacher you must have the ability to plan and deliver engaging and innovative lessons.
About the Maths Teacher Role
In this exciting Maths Teacher position, you will be joining a well-led maths department and a supportive team of Maths teachers with a remarkable HoD. In this post you will be fully supported by a motivational and inspiring NQT Mentor who will guide you through your induction year. As a Maths NQT you will be exposed to a range of training sessions enabling you to expand your career potential.
This Maths Teacher position is an exceptional opportunity to advance your career and make a difference to a great community in North London. Send your CV over to Sumaya at EduStaff and join this established school.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted
Job found on