Maths Teacher (SEN)
Maths teacher vacancy details:
Hours - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Mon-Fri
Salary - £28,000- £35,850 (depending on experience)
We are looking for a specialist maths teacher to join our vibrant college community in the heart of Brighton to teach pre-entry - level 2 and GCSE maths. This is an opportunity to make a real difference, to work with some extraordinary young people with additional needs and to inspire them to be the very best they can be.
The maths teacher role will see you plan and deliver lessons effectively, identifying individual learning objectives to ensure that pupils are stretched to meet their full potential. You will have high expectations of learners, and effectively track their progress and assess the impact of your teaching.
We aim to be a regional and national leader in transforming the lives of young people with complex learning needs through an innovative, evidence-based and compassionate approach to education.
• We promote well-being, the basis of effective learning
• We develop communication, the basis of engagement in society
• We focus on skill development, the basis of a productive life
• At all times we promote independence, a fundamental human right
• We passionately believe that all our learners can be employed, in some form, during their lives.
All job applicants will be required to provide 2 referees (one must be your most recent employer) and undertake an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Remedicare Staffing - 0118 309 4222
Job found on