To generate and account manage a caseload of employers in order to promote and achieve the take-up of Skills and Works Solutions and the company's services.
* Diagnose business needs in order to effectively positions our services
* Continually create and refresh an extensive caseload of businesses that enable individual, company and contracts targets to be met
* Proactively carry out sales activity including cold calling, telesales and structured e-marketing and digital campaigns to employers and candidates to promote services
* Develop and maintain excellent account management relationships with our customer that result in the take up of services, repeat business, up-selling and cross-selling
* Conduct professional face to face and telephone meetings at all levels with customers, delivering sales presentations and pitches.
* Attend networking events and learner recruitment events (which at times will involve working outside of standard business hours)
* Project managing commercial training projects
* Contributing to the production of competitive tenders
* Contributing to the achievement of cross-sector and cross-company targets Placement Resourcing and Management
* Provide a highly efficient and customer focused recruitment and placement service, including managing speculative and/or coordinated submissions to employers
* Manage and promote a portfolio of students/candidates in order to generate placement and vacancy opportunities
* Develop clear and informative candidates resumes, with the support of the candidate, to promote the individual to the employer
* Manage all vacancies so that they are filled quickly and effectively and to employers satisfaction
* Provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates suggesting potential development areas
* Update company MI systems as required to log employer and student interactions
* To comply with all Skills and Works Solutions Health and Safety and Safeguarding processes and procedures.
* To create and carry out all associated administration and funding paperwork to the meet the needs of Skills Solutions policy and funding requirements
* Complete necessary Awarding Body paperwork to a high standard Management of self
* Identify opportunities for own development and maintain own knowledge of contract/policy developments.
* Lead by example, communicate effectively and accept personal responsibility.
* To undertake any other relevant duties commensurate with the level of this post
* Work flexibly according to business and student needs
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
Job found on