Business Support Analyst
Your primary role as Support Analyst is to join the client's team that look after the day-to-day support from a technical perspective, for multiple Financial Services clients. This involves investigating issues and remediating if necessary, advising the customer on issues/solutions, implementation of changes/fixes.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Manage your own workload and action new work in daily whilst progression Work in Progress and supporting your peers.
- Respond to client queries via email and phone.
- Perform software installations and data refresh.
- Do UAT support and company year-ends test support.
- Analyse support issues on client Financial Services applications and related softwares.
- Requirement for on call; possible requirement for extended hours / shift working patterns.
A bit about you:
- Experience of Windows server 2012.
- Experience with PowerShell scripting and SQL queries are preferred.
- Knowledge and experience (and possibly certification) with ITIL processes.
- You have a computing university degree or experience in 2 line software support.
Who you are:
- Communicate professionally with customers and colleagues either by or to clearly communicate query outcomes/resolution - Professional telephone manner required at all times.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Experience working with offshore teams.
- You have good problem solving and analytical skills.
Job found on