Royal Crescent Publishing’s flagship title Peer2Peer Finance News is expanding quickly and needs an ambitious and talented News Editor to help take the reins.
Peer2Peer Finance News is the UK’s first magazine dedicated to peer-to-peer lending, an exciting and fast-growing segment of the alternative finance/fintech space.
In just two years it has become a highly-regarded resource read by retail investors and the P2P industry, as well as government officials, academics and regulators.
Our high-quality readers expect high-quality journalism. We produce timely, accurate, clean copy. Every headline must be eye-catching and there’s no room for boring jargon.
The company is based in WeWork in Paddington, where you will be surrounded by other young, dynamic start-ups and can enjoy weekly happy hours and regular networking events.
No weekend shifts, no night shifts, no office politics. The ideal candidate will want to contribute creative ideas to help take the brand to the next level and be an integral part of its development.
Contact Editor-in-Chief Suzie Neuwirth by completing the application form below with your CV and cover letter.
- Identify the daily news agenda for the website, including sourcing exclusive stories and developing fresh analysis ideas
- Write stories and edit reporters’ copy
- Put together a list of news leads for the monthly print magazine
- Write a monthly feature for the print magazine
- Support Editor-in-Chief in editing/sub-editing monthly print magazine
- Play a pivotal role in shaping the editorial content and be able to come up with fresh ideas to take the magazine forward
- Build contacts within the industry
- Oversee the production of daily and weekly e-newsletters
- Help develop social media strategy and grow traffic
- Editorial involvement with upcoming P2PFN events
- Real-time business reporting and editing experience, preferably on a newspaper
- Solid financial understanding, although knowledge of P2P is not essential
- Ability to generate own news stories
- Ability to write quickly and accurately
- Good understanding of SEO and social media desirable but not essential
- Regular on-site yoga classes, running clubs and meditation classes
- Weekly happy hours and free beer
- Free breakfast on Mondays
Job found on