This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior IT Technical Analyst to join an exciting and vibrant Microsoft Gold Partner company.
They are seeking a talented Senior IT Technical Support Analyst to join their professional team of IT specialists, providing Microsoft cloud, server and desktop installation and support based in Coleshill, Birmingham.Responsibilities:
- Enthusiastic, professional, customer orientated individual from a complex IT multi-site corporate background.
- Skilled in Microsoft cloud, hardware, workstation, client and
- Server operating systems, application and network support in a service desk environment
- Own and manage call queues within SLAs resolve technical issues in a professional manner.
- Keep clients fully informed of progress at every stage with quality service.
- Technical ownership of project delivery.
- Create technical documentation to enhance and improve knowledge-base.
- Undertake out-of-hours support and on-site support in a rota. Skills and Experience:
- Active Directory and Group Policy (AD) Migration, synchronization, replication and deployment.
- MS Exchange (manage user accounts, ‘how do I’ support and advise).
- MS Office 365 (Migration, manage user accounts ‘how do I’ support and advise).
- Remote Desktop Services/Terminal Server (trouble shooting, issues and setup)
- LAN & WANs, TCP/IP, DHCP, Wi-Fi, DNS, VPN, switching, routing.
- Application support (liaise between the client and vendor)
- Knowledge of Microsoft EM&S / InTune, Microsoft Azure backup and Azure site recovery
- Knowledge of Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Financial support for continued attainment of professional IT accreditations
- Air-conditioned office
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Travel insurance
- Paid overtime
- Office 365 subscription for personal use
- PerkBox Small town outside of Birmingham with a train station and on bus route.
It is preferable that the candidate has own vehicle Flexible working hours Free parking
Job found on