We are recruiting Care Assistants at our complex in Epsom
If you do not drive and will need to use public transport, a taxi will be provided by the care home from the following local stations - Epsom Down, Epsom, Sutton and Banstead.
The salary for our Care Assistant is: £8.32 - £9.00 per hour DOE flexible shifts available days or nights.
Do you have a passion for Care?
We are a leader in the luxury care home market, offering the best to our clients and we are looking for exceptional Care Assistant to join our care team.
Care Assistant -
About the role
- The Care Assistant will be required to promote and deliver person-centred care within our care philosophy.
- The Care Assistant must work within a team ethos with the resident's choices, dignity, independence and personal safety being at the core of all care and support activity.
- The Care Assistant will provide direct care to residents involving, washing, assistance with dressing, help with mobility and support with food and fluid intake.
- The Care Assistant must provide on-going support for the residents, their family and the Care Services Team.
About Our Care Assistant role
- Ability to communicate well, both written and verbally
- A flexible and pro-active individual able to work in a team.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload under pressure
- Medically able to carry out duties and responsibilities
- A passionate individual ready to develop and learn new skills in order to progress in your role.
About our Benefits.
Competitive pension scheme
Free uniforms that are attractive and practical
Free eye care tests and options for funding towards future spectacles if required
Cycle to work scheme
Savings on Childcare
A variety of motor related offers
HCA / SUPPORT WORKER / CARER / CARE WORK / NVQ 2 / NVQ 3
Yellow Hat UK is acting as an agency in relation to this vacancy.
Yellow Hat UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job found on