Customer Account Manager£26,522.50 basic average OTE £37,500 Are you an enthusiastic individual who enjoys working in a fast paced, professional and dynamic environment? Do you want to build a career within a market leading financial company? Over the past 12 months they have surpassed their competitors in terms of growth and business acquisition.
As they continue to grow they are expanding and investing in their sales team to help develop new business from warm leads. The role involves managing a client development pipeline, assessing client needs, identifying, communicating and providing a range of financial solutions to suit individual clients’ circumstances whilst adhering to business compliance regulations using best advice model. The successful candidate should:
- have a professional, influential, high-energy and dynamic personality
- be able and driven to sell with a proven track record
- have excellent communication skills
- have the ability and resilience to cope with rejection
- be capable of working independently and as part of a team
- have the capability to flourish in a competitive environment
- be competent in managing and converting a large sales pipeline
- have experience in working towards business KPI’s for both quality and quantity What do they offer?
- Excellent bonus package
- Employee benefits
- Career progression opportunities All successful candidates will receive full product training. They are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job found on