Are you a paramedic or nurse looking for a rewarding job prospect in Welwyn Garden City?
Your new company:
Hays Healthcare are proud to be partnered with a prestigious NHS 111 provider to recruit Clinical Advisors based in the South East of England. After spending over a decade providing Out Of Hours services, they are currently going through an exciting new expansion with their NHS 111 service, and are wanting to speak to highly skilled and experienced clinicians to join their talented team on a permanent basis.
Your new role:
As a Clinical Advisor, you will support the service in meeting the needs of patients by assessing their health and clinical needs via telephone triage, and determining the most appropriate care pathway for them. To do this you will utilise your own professional judgement, supported by the NHS Pathways clinical decision-making software and the wider multidisciplinary clinical team.
With call centre locations in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire, and the exciting option to work from the comfort of your own home, this is a truly unique clinical role in the area which has permanent full-time OR part-time contracts on offer.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Be registered with the appropriate regulatory body (e.g. NMC, HCPC)
- Experience in clinical settings such as: Primary Care, Community, Out Of Hours, NHS 111, Ambulance Service or other Urgent Care settings
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good level of IT and keyboard skills
What you'll get in return:
- A permanent contract with a fantastic employer
- A Salary of up to £40,000 for full-time work
- Flexible shift working with the option to work from home
- Paid training programme
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Perkbox staff benefit scheme
- 20 days pro rata holiday entitlement (including bank holidays)
Your employment will begin with a paid six-week training programme on the NHS Pathways system to prepare you fully for the role. The courses are on a full-time basis, Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm.
It is essential that you attend and pass the entirety of this training before you become a Clinical Advisor for the NHS 111 service.
Job found on