This training provider is looking to recruit an experienced B2B Telesales Executive preferably with experience selling Health & Safety Training Courses or similar products.
Minimum 2-3 years B2B experience.
Your role will involve working from a current database contacting businesses to discuss their training requirements. Job Description This is a desk based role making outbound calls for new sales and customer retention. Working as part of a small service desk team supporting the ambitious growth plans.
This is a fast paced environment working to set targets & working as part of a team.
The team works to high professional standards to meet high expectations from their customers.
- To generate new customers to achieve sales targets
- To retain existing customers and up sell services to achieve customer retention and satisfaction targets
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the sales force with the emphasis on high quality leads.
- Manage and build a database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
- Liaise effectively with all departments within the company to ensure customer requirements are met
- To achieve targets for calls, contacts, conversions
- To not only follow up marketing campaigns but self-generate sales via developing a database, use of social media, focus on particular industries, and referrals The Successful Applicant The successful candidate must have the following:
- Cold calling experience in B2B telesales
- Thrive on making high volume of outbound calls, contacts and conversions per day
- Love achieving and exceeding targets
- Existing experience in selling training preferred
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Ability to handle pressures and meet deadlines
- This is a permanent role at our Birmingham office with parking. Excellent Commission structure along with other bonus/working incentives Job Type: Full-time Salary: £19,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year Basic + Commission (OTE £35,000)
Job found on