This very established and growing distributor of leisure accessories is looking to enhance the team further.
This is a varied role including:
- Creating strong listings on various ecommerce channels such for their B2B customers.
- Reviewing their channels to search for fake items, passing off and substitute selling.
- Review pricing, competitors, top sellers etc on various channels
- Write engaging content for product listings on customers web sites.
- Creating product listing forms, range sheets, web content and more.
- Helping with customer queries and order placement as required.
- Liaising with the graphic design team on product content.
- Social Media campaigns Skills and Experience:
- Experience in create effective, optimised listings and experience of working on Amazon and understanding how to make best possible listings is essential.
- Experience of growing online business essential.
- Experience of writing engaging product copy is a must.
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment within a team or alone is essential with good multi-tasking and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office including excel
- Strong organisational skills. Working knowledge of social media use and campaigns would be helpful as the role could grow in this area.
The agreed starting salary will reflect the level of experience in these areas. Lots of potential to grow the role and grow with it.
Hours to avoid rush hour (8-4)
Free onsite parking Trafford Park, Manchester Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today.
As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
Job found on