We're now looking for a Care Assistant at Queensmead (BH23 2LX) - our established elderly care home in Christchurch, Dorset!
- Paid training & induction.
- Hourly rate of £8.58 per hour. If you have the right experience or qualification this could be up to £8.78 per hour.
- We employ Care Assistants on full, part time and bank hours.
The role of Care Assistant will involve working early (07:00 to 14:30) and late shifts (14:00 to 22:00), alternate weekends and some Bank Holidays (plus pay enhancements).
For the role of Care Assistant we offer:
- Excellent induction programme and an on-going commitment to your training and development - including Health and Social Care Diploma Level 2 & 3.
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance (3 x annual salary)
- A staff discount scheme providing access to a range of on-line and high street discounts
- DBS check paid by us and uniform provided
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 'Refer a Friend' scheme
- Care South Stars Annual Awards - recognising excellence in individuals and teams
As a Care Assistant you will identity the needs and abilities of our residents and deliver person centred care. Providing personal care and encouragement, you will support our residents to remain as independent as possible. As a Care Assistant you will work in a team to create a co-operative, friendly and welcoming atmosphere in the home.
For more details about Queensmead please go to: https://www.care-south.co.uk/homes/queensmead/
As a not-for-profit charity our focus isn't on targets or sales - it's on supporting people who need help to get the best out of life by offering high quality, compassionate care. For further details about Care South and our HEART values, check our website: http://www.care-south.co.uk/about-us/
For further details, a full job description or a chat regarding the role of Care Assistant, please contact Tracey Walker, Home Manager or Anne Tarum, Deputy Home Manager on 01202 485176.
Not ready to apply? Like our 'Care South Careers' Facebook Page and keep up to date with future vacancies. Search @CareSouthCareers
Job found on