Everyone has their own unique reason for choosing this company.
It might be their passion for making a difference
- not a profit.
It could be the fact no two days are ever the same.
Or it could be the chance to join an organisation that cares as much about your career development as you do.
But whatever your reason, you'll enjoy working with like-minded people who believe in the power of what they do.
This company supports people across England with learning disabilities.
Making a real difference to their lives. They now have an opportunity for a Nurse Team Leader to work for 2 residential homes in Leamington Spa.
You will be leading clinically as well as from a team management point of view.
Your challenge will be to clinically drive and develop their service.
You'll focus on making it the most outstanding service possible.
Together, you face many challenges because individual's needs can be constantly changing.
Like them, you see these as rewarding opportunities.
You'll provide strong clinical support as a Nurse Team Leader.
Your time will be split between leading a shift and managing a team of support workers, and providing clinical leadership to their other nurses.
- They are looking for a skilled and qualified nurse with hands-on clinical knowledge and experience of leading and directing a team.
- You'll need an up-to-date knowledge of the wider Learning Disability sector, including current legislation.
- As one of their nurses, they also expect you to share their innovative approach and passion for person-centered care.
- You will be registered with the Nursing & Midwifery Council
- You'll be able to use clear clinical judgement and encourage a culture of ongoing improvement Benefits:
- Bespoke Reward Discount Scheme
- Bike to work scheme, season ticket loans
- £250 bonus for recommending a friend
- Inspired by Possibility Employee of the Year scheme
- Life assurance scheme and enhanced contributory Pension scheme
- Free access to the Employee Assistance Programme
- Online Right Steps Health & Wellbeing Support package
- Competitive rates of pay with annual Pay Reviews
- Annual Holiday allowance
- Buy and sell annual leave options
- Flexible working patterns
- Excellent training opportunities This role is commutable from: Birmingham, Stratford Upon-Avon, Oxford and London.
There is parking right outside the services and both services are minutes apart from each other. APPLY TODAY: Get the Recruitment Genius advantage.
As the UK’s largest online recruiter we guarantee you will receive a progress update and because employers only pay £199 or less to hire staff it is more affordable to choose Recruitment Genius applicants.
(We do not charge job seekers anything for using our service).
Job found on