This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team for a national company based in Birmingham.
The post holder is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Analysing a range of financial and corporate information in order to facilitate applications for a corporate funding facility.
- Ensuring that any recommendations made are in line with internal lending policy guidelines
- Liaising with other departments within the company across the U.K to achieve the company’s objectives The post holder will have no direct line management responsibilities Responsibilities To follow operational processes ensuring at all times you maintain a trusting relationships with customers and colleagues The Business Analyst will have
- Experience of processing applications
- Proficiency in I.T packages such as Word, Excel, Google Drive etc
- Demonstrable experience of delivering objectives to tight deadlines
- Demonstrable experience of managing information to make sound decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational & time management skills Desirable but not essential
- Be able to produce and understand an Equifax report
- Be able to produce and understand Land Registry searches
- Preferable experience of working in financial call centre environment
- Previous experience of commercial lending Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today.
As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
Job found on