We are exclusively seeking passionate and professional care assistants who go all-out to provide the very best care for one of our fantastic care providers in Fleet, Hampshire.
They are seeking full time care assistants for their 40 bedded Care Home with nursing. The home specialises in dementia care, old age and physical disabilities. The most recent CQC report is 'GOOD' in all areas.
• £8.30 W/D and £9.30 W/E (Standard rate)
• £8.80 W/D and £9.80 W/E (NVQ level 3)
• Full-time (36 hours+)
• Day and night shifts available
Care Assistant Main Duties:
• Supporting the HCA's and SHCA's in delivering the highest quality of care
• Following residents specific care plans
• Support residents with personal care (toileting, washing and dressing)
• Maintain residents dignity and independence
• Monitoring residents conditions by taking temperatures, pulse etc.
• Manual handling - Lifting and helping residents move around
• Practical support - Making beds, preparing food & Laundry
Care Assistant Skills Needed:
• You must have experience within the care industry
• Must be caring and compassionate
Care Assistant Skills Desired:
• NVQ qualifcations in Health and Social care
• Experience within a Care Home setting
• Experience with caring for the elderly
Remedicare Staffing - 0118 309 4222
Job found on