£17,000 per annum, plus achievable commission structure (approx. £400-£500 per month)
Salary review every 6 months for the first 2 years with the opportunity to increase your basic salary £500 a time!
Interaction Recruitment is the UK's fastest growing independent recruiter with offices Nationwide. We are currently working in partnership with our award-winning client Staysure who are looking to recruit a number of Inbound Sales Executives to join their vibrant and growing teams.
With offices in Coventry and Northampton Staysure are a market leader for travel insurance and travel services to the over 50s. They offer award-winning insurance products including travel, home, motor, health and life insurance. Due to their continued success Staysure need to grow their team.
The role of an Insurance Advisor
Based in a modern and well equipped contact centre in Northampton as a Staysure Inbound Sales Executive you will be the first point of contact for customers, offering information on queries regarding Staysure’ s products, providing quotes to customers and processing sales made. You will also be required to build great rapport with each client and it is imperative that you deliver excellent levels of customer service throughout.
This is a fast paced Inbound sales role so you must be comfortable with meeting sales targets and working in a fast paced contact centre environment. Working in a regulated setting means Agents are responsible for delivering a compliant, professional and personable service.
Shifts of an Insurance Advisor
Full time employees are required to work 37.5 hours per week.
Staysure operates various shifts which are worked on a rota basis 5/7 within their opening hours which are:
08:30 – 20:00 Monday to Friday
08.30 – 18:00 Saturday
10:00 – 16:00 Sunday
Upon starting with Staysure you will be provided with a full training programme, however key attributes/experience required are:
- Great communication skills
- The ability to provide first class customer service
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- Motivation and drive to succeed
- PC literate- quick learner
In return our client can offer you an attractive benefits package and an exciting and rewarding career in inbound sales where your bonus is uncapped!
- Contributory pension – if you contribute 1% employer matches this
- 23 days paid holiday per annum, increasing with length of service
- Holiday purchase scheme after 1 years’ service – up to 1 additional week’s leave can be purchased
- Private health insurance policy and discounted gym membership
- Free European and discounted Worldwide annual travel insurance
Job found on