We're now looking for a Senior Carer at Fairlawn (BH22 9HB) - our established elderly care home in Ferndown, Dorset!
- NVQ or diploma level 2 in Social Care, as well as, experience in the administration of medication required.
- Paid training & induction.
- Full time or part time hours are available. We also recruit on bank contracts.
- Hourly rate of £9.27 per hour.
The role of Senior Carer will involve working early (07:00 to 14:30) and late shifts (14:15 to 21:45), alternate weekends and some Bank Holidays (plus pay enhancements).
For the role of Senior Carer we offer:-
- Excellent induction programme and an on-going commitment to your training and development - including Health and Social Care Diploma Level 3.
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance (3 x annual salary)
- A staff discount scheme providing access to a range of on-line and high street discounts
- DBS check paid by us and uniform provided
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 'Refer a Friend' scheme
- Care South Stars Annual Awards - recognising excellence in individuals and teams
As a Senior Carer you will have experience in the care of the elderly and the supervision of staff. You will provide physical, emotional and social care to our residents, including in the hands on delivery of care. As a Senior Carer you will support a co-operative, friendly and welcoming atmosphere in the home.
For more details about Fairlawn please go to http://www.care-south.co.uk/homes/fairlawn/
As a not-for-profit charity our focus isn't on targets or sales - it's on supporting people who need help to get the best out of life by offering high quality, compassionate care. For further details about Care South and our HEART values, check our website: http://www.care-south.co.uk/about-us/
For further details, a full job description or a chat regarding the role of Senior Carer, please contact Karen Curtis, Home Manager on 01202 877277.
Not ready to apply? Like our 'Care South Careers' Facebook Page and keep up to date with future vacancies. Search @CareSouthCareers
Job found on