This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate looking for a varied and exciting career role.
We are a Gas Training Company and we are looking for a Centre Administrator to work with our team of trainers based in Queenslie Industrial Estate Glasgow G33 4DB
Training Centre Administrator role will involve the following:
- Opening the centre and welcoming the training delegates
- Signing in the delegates and assisting the delegates with booking taxis, hotels and giving bus and train information
- Managing candidates course attendance diary
- Typing and distributing course materials and producing course instructions
- Adding the delegates to the database and updating with new details.
- Producing course attendance certificates
- Handle course payments
- Order and maintain stock of course manuals and materials
- Send out mailers and track these on the in-house system
- Ordering lunches and beverages as well as other stock required to run the centre
- Managing company social media accounts
We are seeking a candidate with previous administrative experience who can confidently liaise with potential customers, is well presented, polite and self-motivated. Although working within a small team, you will be working largely unsupervised so need to take pride in your work and be reliable and responsible to give the delegates the best experience. You will also need experience of MS Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience in a training environment role would be an advantage
You will be given full training and also be supported in your role.
If you are interested in this role, please don't delay and apply today as the role is available immediately and we are looking to interview as soon as possible
Job found on