PSR Solutions is working with a regional contractor who is looking to appoint an Assistant Site Manager to work for the company on a Freelance basis assisting the Site Manager/Project Manager on their project based in Sheffield.
Duties will include-
* Ensuring continuity of all subcontract works
* Carry out regular safety inspection of all site operations
* Management of trades & labour on site
* Ensuring build programmes & schedules are met
* Insuring all health & safety is carried out to a high level
* Supervise day to day operations and direct labour
* Maintain daily site records and RAMS
* Maintain quality control on site
* Liaise with Site Manager and prepare programmes
* Attend weekly staff/client meetings
* Motivate all site personnel
The successful candidate will ideally have a proven track record of working in the new build industry and must hold CSCS, SMSTS/SSSTS and First Aid.
My client is looking for a driven, experienced candidate with an eye for detail as well as a desire to build quality.
To apply please contact Tim Chatterjee at PSR on (phone number removed) or email your CV to us
Job found on