Domestic Energy Assessor
£21,000 – £25,000 per annum + benefits
Penguin Recruitment is working alongside an established experts in Energy Assessments to add a Domestic Energy Assessor to their head office near Leicester. Out client is looking for a passionate individual with an interest in the Energy Assessment Industry to join the team and become a fully accredited Domestic Energy Assessor.
In your new role as a Domestic Energy assessor, you will be supported through the Domestic Energy Assessor training scheme to become accredited. You will then be entrusted with new responsibility, such as:
* Carry out internal auditing of members’ documentation to ensure the quality of EPCs logged through by assessors
* Ensure the high quality of EPCs is maintained within industry guidelines
* Assist with complains handling
* Continually offering high levels of front-line support to members through various provisions of technical support.
To be considered for this role of Domestic Energy Assessor, you will:
* Have knowledge of/keen interest in Energy Assessments
* Have the ability to provide outstanding levels of customer support
* Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* be experienced as an Energy Assessor – desirable
Our client will offer their Domestic Energy Assessor in return a competitive starting salary, and excellent benefits package, including 25 days’ holiday, medical cover and comprehensive development opportunities. Our client is looking for their Sustainability Engineer to progress through the company.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on (phone number removed), or email a copy of your CV over and we will be in touch shortly
Job found on