Our client is a leading Construction Main Contractor specialising in Retail, Industrial, Student Accommodation, Mixed Use and Residential projects across the UK. We have been asked to supply an Assistant Site Manager on a permanent basis. You will be working on new build Residential scheme in the heart of Sheffield, the project is on site for 2+ years. You will join a large, technically excellent project team working on the project from groundworks through to fit out.
Assistant Site Manager Responsibilities:
- Reporting into the Senior Site/Projects Manager
- Managing the logistics of the site & subcontractors
- Ensuring company HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Setting up site, Fire Plans, Inductions, Method Statement, Risk Assessments etc.
- Chairing and attending site meetings.
- Organising the site to deliver programme requirements on a daily basis.
- Coordinating sub-contractors to ensure efficiency of work.
- Monitoring the quality of work carried out ensuring high standards of quality are achieved and addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
- Ensuring all programmes, plans, method statements and risk assessments are up to date, understood and adhered to by all the necessary people.
- Document control and office admin duties where required.
Assistant Site Manager experience required:
- Previous Residential project experience - desirable.
- Minimum 2 years onsite experience.
- H&S Tickets - CSCS / SMSTS / First Aid.
- Strong IT/ reporting skills.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Degree qualified or similar.
Our client offers excellent career progression and top salaries and packages to all staff. If interested in this position e-mail your CV to Ken Phillips at the e-mail address: professional@uklgroup. com
Job found on