Collections Advisor – 4th March start date
After a fantastic year of supporting their customers, my client, a financial organisation specialising in debt management are expanding in their attractive city centre office in Glasgow.
Our client understands the stigma and negative impacts of debt on individuals and their families and are here to support their customers through these challenging times. Using your empathy and excellent communication skills you will actively listen and ask the right questions to truly understand each customer’s unique situation in order to set a tailored payment plan perfect for them. No customer’s situation is the same which is why it is so important to build rapport and explore any potential blockers that could prevent them from making payment.
If you come from a strong customer focus background from retail, sales or hospitality we would love to hear from you. Our client is committed to providing first class training and development which will allow you to hit the ground running so don’t worry if you don’t have call centre experience. They will provide 4 weeks training with ongoing support as you transition into Grad Bay and then the tenured floor.
What we are looking for:
* Stable job history (minimal gaps and number of jobs within the last 2 years)
* Customer focussed background from retail, sales, customer service
* Collections experience (desirable not essential)
In return for your commitment you will receive:
* Reach for the Stars – Employee of the Month recognition scheme rewarding with £100 vouchers
* Recommend a Friend Scheme – up to £450 if you successfully introduce a friend
* Your Business Reward – retail vouchers for going the extra mile
* 32 days holidays (including bank holidays), with incremental increases throughout your tenure
* Employee Discount Scheme – discounts at over 100 high street retailers
* Flexible working – 35, 37.5 or 40 hours per week on offer (opening hours between 8am-8pm Monday to Friday and 1 in 3 Saturdays between 8am and 2pm)
* £8.97 per hour when you get started and can make up to £9.25 per hour once you’ve passed your probation period
* Monthly bonus based on your compliance
* Childcare Voucher Scheme – to help with that work-life balance
* Attractive Pension Scheme
* Private Medical Insurance
* Opportunities to study for a Modern Apprenticeship
* Start Dates: 4th March and 18th March 2019
Interested or want to know more? Please send your CV and call Krishna on (phone number removed) to book in for the next available interview. Our client is an equal opportunities employer and FCA regulated company who will conduct credit, fraud, criminal record and 5 year reference checks as part of their pre-employment screening process.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
CCA Recruitment Group is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to CCA Recruitment Group, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM system for a maximum period of 24 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Following a period of 24 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database
Job found on