CCA Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with a major client based within a modern office in the centre of Glasgow, who are just a short walk from Glasgow Central Station.
Do you want to be part of a business where you will feel valued and looking for a new opportunity?, Do you enjoy working in customer service?, or perhaps is it time for a change?, then we would love to hear from you!
Following a very successful period of growth and new business from their client organisations in the UK, (including all the high street banks, as well as credit card providers, utilities and telecoms companies), we are looking to grow their operation in Glasgow by over 100 colleagues in the next few months. With a range of full time and part time shifts, an excellent benefits package, incentives and a very competitive salary offering, this client are very quickly becoming a brand recognised for a great colleague experience.
They are dedicated to your learning and development from initial training, whilst in your role and as you progress up the career ladder. You’ll work with a team of inspiring colleagues, be supported by experienced Team Managers and enjoy endless support. So, don’t worry if you don’t have previous contact centre experience as they will help you every step of the way to be your absolute best.
In return for your commitment you will receive:
* Opportunities to earn an additional reward:
* -Reach for the Stars – Employee of the Month recognition scheme rewarding with £100 vouchers
* -Recommend a Friend Scheme – up to £450 if you successfully introduce a friend
* -Your Business Reward – retail vouchers for going the extra mile
* 32 days holidays (including bank holidays), with incremental increases throughout your tenure
* Employee Discount Scheme – discounts at over 100 high street retailers
* Childcare Voucher Scheme – to help with that work-life balance
* Attractive Pension Scheme
* Private Medical Insurance
* Opportunities to study for a Modern Apprenticeship
They know that what they do really matters and everyone’s circumstances are different. Each day you will talk to customers across the UK, helping them to create repayment plans they can afford. Taking the time to listen, empathise, question and having a willingness to help solve any problems that are essential to the outstanding work you will do.
Please apply now with your most up to date CV and we will be in touch with you soon
Job found on