A fantastic opportunity has arisen in our clients market leading Manufacturer. Working in a vibrant and focussed environment working alongside a team of people that are empowered to make a difference within a specific industrial market.
This is a permanent position, Mon to Thurs 8am – 16:30 and Fri 8am – 13:00.
Function & Scope of Responsibility:
* Responsible for the Business Management System and hold responsibility for all third party company approvals including Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental certifications.
* Take ownership and improve the culture of Quality within the organisation identifying compliance issues and improvements developing increased customer satisfaction whilst driving down costs associated with non-quality.
* Motivate non-quality personnel and develop direct reports and display leadership of quality throughout the organisation.
* Own the audit programme reporting to the senior leadership team trends on improvement actions and assist in determining the direction of the organisation, supporting the business objectives and the quality policy.
* Support the process of ensuring products meet the requirements of marine type approvals.
The successful candidate will achieve:
* Sustainment of the business goals and vision ensuring Health and Safety.
* Ensure environmental and quality certification are achieved, improved and maintained.
* Taking responsibility for the active promotion of regulatory compliance across the facility.
* Mentor, develop and lead the Quality support activity with three direct reports
Job found on