Immediately available Level 3 TAs Required! – Coventry
I am currently looking for Level 3 Teaching Assistants to work Full-Time in a Coventry Primary School.- This role is to start immediately.
The role is full-time and involves working 1:1 and with small groups providing behaviour, phonics, literacy and numeracy interventions. The role involves working across all year groups supporting in different classes and taking small groups out for booster sessions.
The ideal candidate will have experience working across KS1 and KS2 and must hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification.
The role will include:
* Supporting the class teacher with daily activities and tasks
* Providing 1:1 and small group Numeracy, Literacy, Phonics and Behaviour interventions
* Managing behaviour and ensuring a safe learning environment
* Monitoring and assessing pupil progress alongside the class teacher
* Keeping the classroom and learning areas clean and tidy
* Assisting children with class work and providing additional support where needed.
Qualified teaching assistants, graduates and fully qualified teachers looking for TA/ LSA work are encouraged to apply.
**We offer a £100 Refer a Teacher scheme for every teacher you recommend that works for us
Job found on