We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Consultant to join our clients team based in Leicester
Due to expansion and the continued success of our client, they are seeking to add a 3rd Digital Marketing Consultant to their team.
* Management of local/national/ecommerce SEO clients including all on-site and off-site strategy planning and execution.
* Supporting the Directors with campaign analysis for prospect and existing customers.
* Carry out research and development into the industry to discuss with team and apply to client’s campaigns to achieve maximum success and longevity in keyword rankings and leads/sales.
* Working alongside websites that are in development to coordinate the successful launch of new websites.
* Communicate frequently with the clients on the performance of the strategies, status of the website development and client expectations.
Key Skills & Experience:
* Hold proven agency experience in successfully ranking websites across Local/National and Ecommerce campaigns.
* Possess a strong working knowledge of SEO reporting and analysis tools.
* Hold an understanding of how to integrate campaigns with Social Media, PPC and Content team and will to coordinate a team of other marketing experts.
* Be confident in championing new research then consistently applying it with the consideration of the client and businesses best interests at the root of all activity.
What we can offer you as a Digital Marketing Consultant.
* 20 days holiday p/year with birthdays off
* Free parking, on-site kitchen facilities and modern office environment
* Using the latest equipment
With a substantial existing account base, a diverse product range. A fast paced and exciting role like this offers unrivalled long-term security and progression, ideally suited to a Digital Marketing Manager looking to increase their knowledge and experience as part of a growing agency
Job found on