A fantastic opportunity to join an exciting Learning Disabilities and Transitions team has become available with one of our clients in the East Midlands.
They are looking for an experienced social worker who:
- Previously worked in Learning Difficulties, Mental Health or Physical Disabilities teams.
- Experience in completing assessments, reassessments, carer's assessments and reviews and risk assessments
- Has an understanding of the Care Act 2014 and the Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Work proactively with service users and their families
- Have experience with Court of Protection work
- Undertook planned and unplanned home visits
You will need to have a qualified with a social work degree, social work qualification (Dip.SW, CCSW, CSS) or equivalent, 2 years post qualification experience, a current DBS and will need to be HCPC registered.
A driving licence and access to a car is desirable.
To apply for this role, or hear about all the other exciting roles available in the East Midlands contact Alex Trimbee on (phone number removed) or email
Know of anyone who would be perfect for this role or looking for adult social work roles in the East Midlands, we are currently offering a £200 referral for all successful referrals.
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit (url removed)
Job found on